Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Omelet- this keto omelet really has some kick. It’s full of jalapeno, bacon, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese.
This recipe makes 4 servings, but can easily be cut in half. With fat from the bacon, heavy cream, cream cheese, and eggs, this omelet is really awesome for the Keto Diet. You have lots of protein and fats and hardly any carbs.
This breakfast omelet is really filling and you really don’t need to serve it with anything else.
Ingredients Needed For Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Omelet:
- Cream cheese– makes the omelet so creamy and rich.
- Cooked and crumbled bacon– I like to cook it in my air fryer. So quick and easy and it gets perfectly crispy.
- Minced jalapeno– either fresh or canned. If using fresh, you may want to microwave or saute the minced jalapeno briefly to prevent it from being crunchy in the omelet.
- Cheddar Cheese– either freshly grated or pre-shredded.
- Heavy cream
- Salt and Pepper
If the omelet isn’t spicy enough for you, serve it with hot sauce.
Try These Other Low Carb Breakfast Favorites:
- Low Carb Eggs Florentine– lots of spinach and bacon.
- Pizza Eggs– cheese, pepperoni, and a touch of tomato sauce make this egg dish a real winner.
- Air Fryer Breakfast Stuffed Poblanos
- Baked Denver Omelet– lots of ham and peppers.
- Low Carb Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Omelet
Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Omelet- this keto omelet really has some kick. It's full of jalapeno, bacon, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh or canned jalapeno
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, crumbled bacon, jalapeno, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, and green onion. Set aside.
Whisk eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper together in a medium bowl.
In a small nonstick skillet, melt one tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Swirl the pan to coat it well.
Pour 1/4 of the egg mixture in. Lift up the sides of the egg with a spatula to let the liquid run down underneath. Place a lid on until the egg on top is mostly set.
Scatter 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture evenly over half of the omelet. Use a spatula to fold the omelet over. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese on top.
Cover and cook another minute or two.
Repeat to make 3 more omelets. Or you can refrigerate the remaining cream cheese mixture and the egg mixture to cook later.
If you want to use fresh jalapeno, either saute it briefly in bacon grease or microwave it until soft. Otherwise it will be crunchy.