Pea, Cucumber, and Radish Salad- this healthy recipe makes a great summer side!
Peas, cucumber slices, and radishes are coated in an easy, creamy Greek yogurt dressing. Flavored with dill, this side salad is both light and refreshing.
The crunch of the cucumbers and the zesty flavor of the radishes pair really well with the sweetness of the peas.
- Plain Greek Yogurt– If you don’t like greek yogurt, you can substitute equal parts sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Olive oil
- Rice Wine Vinegar– gives a little more tang to the dressing. Lemon juice can be used instead.
- Frozen Peas– use frozen peas for convenience. If you have fresh peas, use them instead. To cook fresh peas, cook them in boiling water for about 3 minutes.
- Baby Cucumbers– an English cucumber can be substituted.
- Radishes– thinly sliced them.
- Red Onion– green onio can be substituted.
- Fresh Dill– Mint can be substituted for dill.
Make In Advance
This salad is best made 30 to 60 minutes in advance to give the flavors time to mingle. Also tastes best served chilled. Super refreshing on a hot summer day.
This recipe is like a lightened up healthy version of Classic Pea Salad which is typically coated in mayonnaise dressing with lots of bacon and cheese.
Pea, Cucumber and Radish Salad Recipe Tip
Add a pinch or two of crushed red pepper flakes to make this side salad spicy.
Will keep for a few days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The cucumbers and radishes lose their crunch over time.
More Healthy Side Recipes
- Carrot Feta Salad
- Broccoli Salad with Tahini Dressing
- Bacon Cauliflower Salad
- Healthy Apple Coleslaw
Pea, Cucumber, and Radish Salad
Pea, Cucumber, and Radish Salad- this healthy recipe makes a great summer side! Creamy, crunchy and so, so good!
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, cooked and cooled
- 3 baby cucumbers, sliced
- 4 to 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
In a large bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, olive oil, and vinegar.
Add peas, cucumbers, radishes and onion. Stir to mix.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle with dill. Refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes and serve.