Air Fryer Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings- these sweet and spicy wings are a breeze to make in an air fryer.
What I Love About Air Fryer Wings
- They are healthier than deep fried wings but still get really crispy. Only 1 tablespoon of oil is needed for this recipe.
- Quick to cook. Air fryer wings only take about 18 minutes to make which is quicker than baking them.
- Convenience of the air fryer. No need to heat up the whole oven so less energy is used and much less clean-up than frying.
A combination of honey, sriracha sauce, and soy sauce makes a wonderful sweet, salty, and spicy sauce for the wings.
Just 3 Easy Steps
- Coat the wings in spices. (I use paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.) Air fry them for 18 minutes, flipping them over after 10 minutes.
- Stir together the 3-ingredient sauce.
- Toss the wings with sauce and return them to the air fryer for 1 to 2 minutes.
Air Fryer Cooking Times Vary
Cooking time should just be used as an estimate since they can vary between different brands and models of air fryers. Chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Air Fryer Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings Recipe Tip
Be sure not to crowd the wings in the air fryer or the skin will not get crispy. Cook in batches if necessary.
More Chicken Wings Recipes To Try
- Air Fryer Teriyaki Wings
- Soy Lime Baked Buffalo Wings
- Air Fryer Cherry Chipotle Wings
- Honey TABASCO Wings
Air Fryer Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
Air Fryer Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings- these sweet and spicy wings are a breeze to make in an air fryer
- 2 pounds chicken wings, cut into flappers and drummettes and wingtips discarded.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Pat wing pieces dry and place in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Stir to coat evenly.
Preheat air fryer at 400 degrees for 2 minutes.
Spray air fryer basket with oil and add half the wings, being sure not to crowd them. Air fry at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Flip over and air fry another 8 minutes.
While wings are air frying, in a medium bowl, stir together honey, sriracha sauce, and soy sauce.
When wings are done, remove them from air fryer, toss them in sauce and then return them to the air fryer for 1 to 2 more minutes.
Repeat with the second batch of wings.
Disclosure: Nutritional info is provided as an estimate only and can vary based on brands of products used, measuring techniques, and cooking methods.
Leave a Reply