Sheet Pan Mediterranean Shrimp is an easy and healthy dinner with tons of flavor. Thinly sliced Yukon Gold potatoes, orange bell pepper, and zucchini are roasted until tender. Then shrimp, sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, and some feta cheese are added.
For a low carb dinner, leave out the potatoes and double the bell pepper and zucchini.
For added flavor there’s lemon zest, garlic powder, dill, oregano, and parsley.
The feta cheese and olives give this meal a wonderful saltiness.
Everything is cooked on one pan for easy clean up. Sheet pan meals are so convenient. Just arrange everything on the pan and pop it in the oven and wait for it to cook. Then serve it up right off the baking sheet.
Sheet Pan Mediterranean Shrimp is a gluten-free and low-fat meal that will leave you full and satisfied.
More Shrimp Recipes
Sheet Pan Mediterranean Shrimp
Sheet Pan Mediterranean Shrimp is an easy and healthy dinner with tons of flavor. Lots of olives, sun-dried tomatoes and feta cheese.
- 1 1/2 pounds small Yukon Gold potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 orange or red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper divided
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons slivered sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Toss potatoes, bell pepper, and zucchini with 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Spread out on a large baking sheet.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, toss shrimp with remaining salt and pepper and oil as well as 1 teaspoon oregano, the dill and garlic powder.
Once potato mixture has been in the oven 25 minutes, flip the potatoes, peppers, and zucchini over. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon oregano. Add shrimp mixture.
Sprinkle kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese, and lemon zest on top. Scatter lemon slices around the baking sheet.
Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley. Check for seasoning and add a little more salt if needed.
Recipe adapted from Cook’s Country
Leave a Reply