Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies are flourless cookies with lots of natural peanut butter flavor. Only 6 ingredients needed to make these keto-friendly cookies. These cookies are also dairy-free, gluten-free, and paleo. One cookie only has 115 calories and 1 net carb.
These low carb cookies are so quick and easy to make!
HOW TO MAKE LOW CARB PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix them together. A hand-held mixer works really well for this.
- Shape the dough into balls a little bigger than 1-inch. You should get about 14.
- Place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Flatten the balls slightly with a fork pressed in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for just 10 minutes. Let them cool slightly before removing them from the baking sheet.
TIPS FOR MAKING LOW CARB PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES:
- Be sure to use a ntaural peanut butter with no sugar added.
- I use Swerve for the erythritol.
More Low Carb Sweets
Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies
Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies are flourless cookies with lots of natural peanut butter flavor. Only 6 ingredients needed to make these keto-friendly cookies.
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granular erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Use a hand-held mixer to beat ingredients until they beocme a thick dough.
Shape dough into 1 to 1 1/2-inch balls. You should get 14. Place on cookie sheet, spacing them apart as much as possible.
Use a fork to flatten the balls and form a criss-cross pattern on top.
Bake for 10 minutes or until firm and golden around edges but still soft in middle.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 10 days.
Recipe adapted from Craveable Keto Cookbook
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.