Keto Everything Bagel Dogs- all-natural hot dogs are wrapped in gluten-free, low carb dough, sprinkled with everything bagel seasoning and baked until golden. They are amazing.
Dip them in mustard or sugar-free ketchup and they will satisfy all your cravings for a hot dog. The dough is a wonderful mixture of almond flour, coconut flour, seasonings, an egg, butter, mozzarella cheese, and cream cheese. As it bakes, it gets fabulously crispy and golden on the outside, but stays soft on the inside.
How To Make Keto Everything Bagel Dogs:
- Mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Microwave the cheeses. Place the shredded mozzarella cheese, butter, and cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Mix it together. It should be completely melted. If not, microwave another 20 to 30 seconds.
- Stir the dry ingredients in and then the egg. Use your hands to get it mixed together well. Wet them with water so the mixture won’t stick to them.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions. Using your hands, roll each one into a 10-inch long rope.
- Wrap each rope around a hot dog.
- Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with sesame seeds, poppy seeds, and dried minced onion.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Look for all-natural beef hot dogs that are low in carbs and sodium.
Instead of using sesame seeds, poppy seeds, and dried minced onion, you can use Everything Bagel Seasoning.
More Keto Comfort Foods:
- Keto Chili Con Carne
- Low Carb Pizza Chicken
- Low Carb Chili Dog Casserole
- Keto Chicken Fried Steak and Gravy
Keto Everything Bagel Dogs
Keto Everything Bagel Dogs- all-natural hot dogs are wrapped in gluten-free, low carb dough, sprinkled with everything bagel seasoning and baked until golden.
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups shredded low-moisture, part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) full fat cream cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 6 all-natural hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- sesame seeds, poppy seeds, and dried minced onion
- mustard or sugar-free ketchup for serving
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lined a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning.
In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese, butter, and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds.
Mix together. If still stringy, and not completely melted, microwave for another 20 to 30 seconds.
Stir in the dry ingredients and then the egg. You will need to use your hands to get it mixed together well. If it is sticking to your hands, wet your hands with water.
Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
Place a piece of parchment paper on your work surface. Use your hands to roll each piece of dough into a 10-inch long rope. Wet your hands if the dough starts to stick to them.
Wrap each rope around a hot dog and place on prepared baking sheet.
Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds, poppy seeds, and dried minced onions.
Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Everything Bagel Seasoning can be used instead of the sesame seeds, poppy seeds and dried minced onion.
Disclosure: Nutritional info is provided as an estimate only and can vary based on brands of products used, measuring techniques and cooking methods.
Recipe adapted from Craveable Keto
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.